This year we're going to introduce a new workshop that will improve the quality of a student's college application and help him or her finish well before the deadlines.
Introducing... the ILUMIN College Application Bootcamp! It sounds scary, but our goal is to help students get a head start - the students who start early, ALWAYS write better essays. In the span of four days, students will:
- Learn what admissions officers are looking for and how to write effective college essays.
- Complete multiple drafts of the two University of California application essays and the main Common Application personal statement (private schools).
- Complete a resume they can submit with most college applications.
- Enter in all the required information for both the University of California application and the Common Application.
- Have a plan for how to complete the "Why Us?" essay which is required for most private school admissions.
- Have access to experienced consultants who will provide feedback on all their work.
This is an exclusive workshop for our students and will help them SUBMIT BETTER APPLICATIONS and REDUCE STRESS during of the college admissions season. After the bootcamp, students will continue working one-on-one with our consultants to further develop and polish their essays and submit their application on-time.
The workshops are tentatively scheduled for:
Contact us if you have any questions! Looking forward to the coming application season!