Our annual College Essay Boot Camp starts next week!
Our goal is to help students get a headstart. We teach students what admissions officers are looking for and help them tell their most honest and powerful story. Students who start early, ALWAYS write better essays and get their work done on time!
In the span of four days, students will:
- Learn what admissions officers are looking for and how to write effective college essays.
- Complete multiple drafts of the four University of California application essays and the main Common Application personal statement (private schools).
- Complete a resume they can submit with most college applications.
- Enter in all the required information for both the University of California application and the Common Application.
- Have a plan for how to complete the "Why Us?" essay which is required for most private school admissions.
- Have access to experienced consultants who will provide feedback on all their work.
This is an exclusive workshop for ILUMIN students to help them SUBMIT BETTER APPLICATIONS and REDUCE STRESS during of the college admissions season. After the boot camp, students will continue working one-on-one with our consultants to further develop and polish their essays and submit their application on-time.
The workshops are scheduled for in our Sunnyvale office:
Contact us if you have any questions! Looking forward to the coming application season!